- 4 Hours of ground school and practical training
- Square canopies for tip-toe, standup landings
- Radio controlled assistance under canopy
- Logbook which is your passport to any Skydive Centre
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment and safety devices
- First Jump Certificate for your wall
- Air and Ground training aids
- Access to our training facilities and ongoing programs
After 4 hours of instruction you will be able to confidently exit the aircraft at 3,500 feet. Your parachute is activated by your Jumpmaster, and during a 3 to 5 minute glide to earth, an instructor will guide you by radio to a tip-toe soft landing. Parachutes are completely steer-able and allow your complete control.
Registration at 8:30am Class starts at 9:00am Saturdays and Sundays regardless of weather.
(Jumping normally start around 2pm)
Okanagan Skydive Adventures offers two methods of First Jump Training, IAD and Tandem.